Many of the designs are made by sterling silver 925 and are surface treated with black rhodium and plated with 14-18 carat gold. Our products are plated with 1-2 microns.
All the jewellery is handmade and due to this fact, there can be a minor difference in the designs etc. which also makes the products special. The surface treatment will fade over time on all of the products due to daily or frequent wear. We therefore recommend that you do not wear the jewellery during cleaning, showering an bathing, sports activities, gardening and while sleeping as it will fade during contact with clothes, water, sweat and hard surfaces.
Moreover it is a good idea that the product does not get in contact with lotion, soap, chemical, perfumes and the like. The durability of a piece of jewellery also depends on the individual’s PH, and therefore it is very individual how the products will be held and aged.
- Always protect your jewellery from hard surfaces, chemicals, perfumes and body lotions.
- Avoid direct contact with water.
- Store your jewellery in the provided bags when not in use or in a plexibox.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when cleaning, gardening and doing sports activities.
- Clean your jewellery regularly. For example use a soft toothbrush and rub gently with warm water.